Zuora 3rd Party OAuth
Below we outline how to connect Matillion ETL to your Zuora account using a simple OAuth setup. The process can be understood in 2 parts - collecting details from your Zuora account and then entering those details into Matillion ETL. This process is necessary before beginning to use the Zuora Query component.
Collecting Details From Zuora
1: Log into your Zuora developer account and browse to Administration using the dropdown menu at the top-right of the page.
2. Inside The Administration Settings page, browse to Manage Users.
3. Click a user's details to make an OAuth Client for them. Give this client a name.
4. Click Create to create the OAuth client and display the ClientID and Client Secret. Take note of these as they will be required later.
Configuring the Matillion ETL Instance
5. Log into your Matillion ETL instance and from the Project Menu select Manage OAuth. Use the + button at the lower-left of the Manage OAuth window to add a new OAuth method.
6. From the Service dropdown menu select Zuora and name the entry whatever you please before clicking OK. Now find that same entry from the list in the Manage OAuth window and select the green cogwheel icon beside it to edit the OAuth details.
7. Fill in the Client ID and Client Secret that we found in the previous section. Hit OK.
8. Now that your OAuth is configured, it can be used by selecting the entry name from the Zuora Query component's Authentication property.