OpenID Google Setup
I've tried to setup the Google OpenID setup. I've done the steps as I understand them but I still get an "Invalid Username or password" error when logging in via Google.
1. I added an Elastic IP to the Matillion EC2 instance so will always have the same DNS name of ec2-99-99-99-99.us-west-2.compute.amazonaws.com
2. I setup the Client ID and Secret in Google and used an Authorized Redirect URI of https://ec2-99-99-99-99.us-west-2.compute.amazonaws.com/j_security_check
3. I then setup Matillion OpenID to use Google and have the Client ID and Secret
4. I restarted the EC2 instance.
5. I can then hit the server at https://ec2-99-99-99-99.us-west-2.compute.amazonaws.com/
* This brings up SSL certification issues (no cert) - I can add the exception.
* I logged in as my old user and added a user with my email as a user and blahblahblah as the password and logout - I should now be able to login via Google.
* I click the button to Signin with Google.
* This goes through my authentication for my Google user (email and password).
* This redirects back to the application with a red "Invalid username or password"
I'm not sure if this is due to the fact that I have two google profiles - I'm choosing / logging in with the one that matches the User in User Configuration. But again - can't get in.
I'm not seeing anything in catalina.out that would help me understand what is going on.